If you are not receiving the password reset email after following the password reset instructions, please make sure that you first check the spam folder in your email box to make sure that our email is not sitting there. If the email is not in your spam folder, it is likely that you might have flagged our emails as spam or email that we've sent has bounced in the past which is why we can no longer send email to you. If you think you might have flagged one of our emails as spam or might have had a problem with a bounced email, you will need to contact our security team at email@example.com in order to remove you from the blocked list.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the email associated with my Credit Sesame account?
- Why am I not receiving the password reset email?
- How do I reset my password?
- How often will Credit Sesame update my score?
- Credit Sesame is not reporting my information correctly. What can I do?
- I think my Credit Sesame account has been compromised. What should I do?
- I don't know which email I used to create my account. How can I find out?
- Where do you get my loan balance and interest rate information from?
- Why doesn't my credit card appear in my Credit Sesame account?
- Why can't I log in to my account?