Sesame Rent Reporting is a secure service that enables you to confidently submit your regular rent payments to credit bureaus. This service accommodates rental payments made to both property management companies and individual private landlords.
Articles in this section
- What is Sesame Rent Reporting?
- How does Sesame Rent Reporting work?
- Where does my rental data get reported?
- How does Sesame Rent Reporting impact my credit score?
- How long will it take to report my rent?
- How often will my rent get reported to the bureau once I sign up?
- What rent information do I need to sign up for Sesame Rent Reporting?
- How long do I need to live at my residence before I can report my rent?