While the precise timeline cannot be guaranteed, Sesame Rent Reporting users have experienced their rent being reported to the credit bureaus in as little as 10 days after submitting the necessary information to the bureaus.
Articles in this section
- What is Sesame Rent Reporting?
- How does Sesame Rent Reporting work?
- Where does my rental data get reported?
- How does Sesame Rent Reporting impact my credit score?
- How long will it take to report my rent?
- How often will my rent get reported to the bureau once I sign up?
- What rent information do I need to sign up for Sesame Rent Reporting?
- How long do I need to live at my residence before I can report my rent?