Sesame Rent Reporting collaborates directly with tenants and landlords to report monthly rent payments to TransUnion and Equifax to help boost credit scores! This service securely validates your personal and rental information, connects with your bank account through Plaid to confirm rent payments, and consistently submits these payments to the credit bureaus on a monthly basis.
Articles in this section
- What is Sesame Rent Reporting?
- How does Sesame Rent Reporting work?
- Where does my rental data get reported?
- How does Sesame Rent Reporting impact my credit score?
- How long will it take to report my rent?
- How often will my rent get reported to the bureau once I sign up?
- What rent information do I need to sign up for Sesame Rent Reporting?
- How long do I need to live at my residence before I can report my rent?