Federal law requires all financial institutions to collect some personal information in order to verify the applicant's identity. This process helps minimize fraud and keep your data secure.
Articles in this section
- How can I receive an account statement?
- How do I update my account information?
- How do I close my Sesame Cash account?
- How do I dispute an error on my credit report?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I unsubscribe from email?
- How do I dispute a charge?
- Why do I have to give you PDF documents with my information?
- Do I need a good credit score to sign up for Sesame Cash?