You can easily update the email address associated with your Credit Sesame account from our Change Account Email page. If you are unable to update your email here, we recommend that you first deactivate your account on our Deactivate Account page and then sign up again for a new account. If you started signing up for a new account with your new email address, we may need to deactivate that account prior to changing your email address. In that case, you'll want to reach out to our security team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How can I change the email associated with my Credit Sesame account?
- Why am I not receiving the password reset email?
- How do I reset my password?
- How often will Credit Sesame update my score?
- Credit Sesame is not reporting my information correctly. What can I do?
- I think my Credit Sesame account has been compromised. What should I do?
- I don't know which email I used to create my account. How can I find out?
- Where do you get my loan balance and interest rate information from?
- Why doesn't my credit card appear in my Credit Sesame account?
- Why can't I log in to my account?