The issue you are experiencing may be caused by a number of different things. Most commonly, the information that was entered did not match the information credit bureaus have on file for you. All information, such as the spelling of your first and last name, mailing address, social security number, and security questions have to be identical to the way they are reported with the bureaus.
- You already have a Credit Sesame account and you are trying to create a new account with a different email address. Go to "SSN in USE" article.
- You have a thin credit file and credit bureaus do not have adequate information to formulate the authentication questions that are required prior to registration.
- Your mailing address is not properly formatted (check U.S. Post Office)
- Your social security number was recently issued
- Your personal information is being matched to more than on credit file
- You are being blocked for security reasons by TransUnion because you've attempted authentication more than 5 times on other sites and Credit Sesame.