If you previously created an account but cannot remember what email address you used when you created the account, please try to sign up as a new user. If you are prevented from signing up and receive a message that your social security number was matching another account, please use our Contact Member Support Form to notify us. In the description section of the form, please be sure to provide the email address associated with the most recent account that you created, full name and your date of birth. We will do some research and will provide you with further instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact Credit Sesame Customer Support?
- How can I put a fraud alert on my credit report?
- How do I unsubscribe from email?
- How do I reset my password?
- I forgot my email address.
- How often will my Credit Sesame profile update?
- How do I close, delete or deactivate my Credit Sesame account?
- There is something incorrect on my credit profile.
- Why am I unable to create an account?
- I'm having difficulty with step 2 of registration. What can I do?