Credit Sesame is not a credit bureau and does not report credit information. What we do is present you the credit information from your TransUnion credit report. If you do detect errors that you'd like to be corrected, you should dispute that information with TransUnion. Click here to visit TransUnion's site and file your dispute online.
Articles in this section
- How do I unsubscribe from email?
- How do I reset my password?
- I forgot my email address.
- How often will my Credit Sesame profile update?
- How do I close, delete or deactivate my Credit Sesame account?
- There is something incorrect on my credit profile.
- Why am I unable to create an account?
- I'm having difficulty with step 2 of registration. What can I do?
- Why is the system not accepting my address?
- I've been a victim of identity theft. How does Credit Sesame protect me?