Credit Sesame is not a credit bureau and does not report credit information. What we do is present you the credit information from your TransUnion credit report. If you do detect errors that you'd like to be corrected, you should dispute that information with TransUnion. Click here to visit TransUnion's site and file your dispute online.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How often will my Credit Sesame profile update?
- There is something incorrect on my credit profile.
- How do I unsubscribe from email?
- How do I contact Credit Sesame Customer Support?
- How do I cancel & close my account?
- I forgot my email address.
- How can I put a fraud alert on my credit report?
- Why am I unable to create an account?
- I'm having difficulty with step 2 of registration. What can I do?