Credit Sesame is not a credit bureau and does not report credit information. We present the credit information from your TransUnion credit report to you along with additional insight and advice. If you do detect errors that you'd like to be corrected, we recommend that you dispute the inaccurate information directly with TransUnion via their website or by calling toll free 800-916-8800.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my email or phone number?
- Why am I not receiving the password reset email?
- How often will Credit Sesame update my score?
- Credit Sesame is not reporting my information correctly. What can I do?
- I think my Credit Sesame account has been compromised. What should I do?
- I don't know which email I used to create my account. How can I find out?
- Where do you get my loan balance and interest rate information from?
- Why doesn't my credit card appear in my Credit Sesame account?
- Why can't I log in to my account?
On your site, my credit score dropped 67 points with no logical explanation. I've paid all my credit card balances down instead score going up, your site shows 67 point drop. It's very strange!
My account will not let me sign in what do I do
Message from this email do not let anyone else on this account
It's not taking my social to change the password and it won't let me login
Article is closed for comments.