Credit Sesame is not a credit bureau and does not report credit information. We present the credit information from your TransUnion credit report to you along with additional insight and advice. If you do detect errors that you'd like to be corrected, we recommend that you dispute the inaccurate information directly with TransUnion via their website or by calling toll free 800-916-8800.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not receiving the password reset email?
- How do I reset my password?
- How often will Credit Sesame update my score?
- Credit Sesame is not reporting my information correctly. What can I do?
- I think my Credit Sesame account has been compromised. What should I do?
- I don't know which email I used to create my account. How can I find out?
- Where do you get my loan balance and interest rate information from?
- Why doesn't my credit card appear in my Credit Sesame account?
- Why can't I log in to my account?
- Why did my credit score change?