The credit report data in your Credit Sesame account, including balances, is provided by TransUnion. The balances appearing in your account are reflective of what appears on your TransUnion credit report on the date that we last updated your information. The interest rate information associated with your account is an estimate and can be updated through your “My Debt” page.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I change my email or phone number?
- Why am I not receiving the password reset email?
- How often will Credit Sesame update my score?
- Credit Sesame is not reporting my information correctly. What can I do?
- I think my Credit Sesame account has been compromised. What should I do?
- I don't know which email I used to create my account. How can I find out?
- Where do you get my loan balance and interest rate information from?
- Why doesn't my credit card appear in my Credit Sesame account?
- Why can't I log in to my account?
I need some help with food and a home
Thanks for looking at my request.
Article is closed for comments.