If your password is not being accepted on the login page, you will need to to reset your password. To reset your password, enter the email address associated with your Credit Sesame account on our password reset page. After you submit your email address, we will send you a password reset email that contains a reset link. When you click the reset link you will be taken to a page where you will need to answer a security question. Upon answering the security question correctly, you will be able to set a new password.
Articles in this section
- What is the email address to reach customer support?
- I had good approval odds. Why was I denied?
- Why will Credit Sesame not accept my password?
- How does Credit Sesame make money?
- How do I share my site improvement ideas?
- Is Credit Sesame a credit repair organization?
- How is Credit Sesame different than other sites?
- Why doesn't Credit Sesame have a phone number?
- Will using Credit Sesame hurt my credit score?
- Is Credit Sesame really free?
I'm a bit nervous about the belief in Psychics. I really want you to be real!!!!!
Every time I do a password it except the first time and go log in it won't except it
I kept getting advice from past users not to patronize this service but still I went ahead, long story short, it was a bitter ending but luckily for me i found a worthy alternative jamiehacking99 at g’mail dott com, I tried his services last month and I can not believe that I have both the blank atm card containing $74k and an 810 credit score, I almost cried tears of joy because I have been looking for this for so long.
Article is closed for comments.