If your password is not being accepted on the login page, you will need to to reset your password. To reset your password, enter the email address associated with your Credit Sesame account on our password reset page. After you submit your email address, we will send you a password reset email that contains a reset link. When you click the reset link you will be taken to a page where you will need to answer a security question. Upon answering the security question correctly, you will be able to set a new password.
Articles in this section
- What is the email address to reach customer support?
- I had good approval odds. Why was I denied?
- Why will Credit Sesame not accept my password?
- How does Credit Sesame make money?
- How do I share my site improvement ideas?
- Is Credit Sesame a credit repair organization?
- How is Credit Sesame different than other sites?
- Why doesn't Credit Sesame have a phone number?
- Will using Credit Sesame hurt my credit score?
- Is Credit Sesame really free?