If you have placed a security freeze on your credit file, you will most likely have difficulty creating a Credit Sesame account because the freeze restricts third parties from accessing your credit report. You may temporarily lift a security freeze to avoid this problem at registration. Once you are signed up, we should not have difficulty updating your credit data with a security freeze.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to register for a Credit Sesame account?
- I received a "SSN is already in use" message. What does that mean?
- Why do you need my social security number?
- I'm trying to sign up but my authentication questions are wrong. What can I do?
- Can I sign up for Credit Sesame with a freeze on my credit file?
- I'm having difficulty with step 2 of registration. What can I do?
- Why is the system not accepting my mailing address?
- I did not sign up for Credit Sesame