When you pay off a loan or credit card, it may take up to 30 days for the bank to report your updated balance to the credit bureau. It can take additional time for that updated information to make its way into your Credit Sesame account because we update your data once a month..
Articles in this section
- What types of accounts typically report on my credit report?
- What is a "thin" credit file?
- Why doesn't my account appear on my credit report?
- Why is the balance on my account incorrect on my credit report?
- What is a collection account?
- I don't recognize accounts appearing on my credit report?
- Where can I get my TransUnion credit report?
- What is credit utilization?
- Why is my credit score important?
- How do I remove an account or negative remark that has been paid off or resolved?