We use your social security number to provide your credit score and credit information and to keep this information updated.
Articles in this section
- Why am I unable to register for a Credit Sesame account?
- I received a "SSN is already in use" message. What does that mean?
- Why do you need my social security number?
- I'm trying to sign up but my authentication questions are wrong. What can I do?
- Can I sign up for Credit Sesame with a freeze on my credit file?
- I'm having difficulty with step 2 of registration. What can I do?
- Why is the system not accepting my mailing address?