Credit Sesame calculates your approval odds by comparing your credit profile to other Credit Sesame members who were approved for this product. This is an estimation only and does not guarantee approval. Also, lenders, credit card issuers, and other financial institutions use a variety of different types of credit scores and criteria to make credit and lending decisions. The Transunion credit score we provide is based on the VantageScore 3.0 model and may not be the credit scoring model used by financial institutions presenting offers on our website.
Articles in this section
- What is the email address to reach customer support?
- I had good approval odds. Why was I denied?
- Why will Credit Sesame not accept my password?
- How does Credit Sesame make money?
- How do I share my site improvement ideas?
- Is Credit Sesame a credit repair organization?
- How is Credit Sesame different than other sites?
- Why doesn't Credit Sesame have a phone number?
- Will using Credit Sesame hurt my credit score?
- Is Credit Sesame really free?