If we are not accepting your security answer it is because it does not match what you originally entered. This could be due to a typo, or that you forgot your first pet was in fact a parakeet, not a cat, or a variety of other things. If you cannot recall your security answer, you will need to use our Contact Member Support Form for assistance. In the description section of the form, please provide your full name, mailing address, date of birth, and security question. We will investigate the issue and give you next steps. In some cases, we may need to deactivate your account so that you go through registration again.
Articles in this section
- What is the email address to reach customer support?
- I had good approval odds. Why was I denied?
- Why won't Credit Sesame accept my password reset security question?
- Why will Credit Sesame not accept my password?
- How does Credit Sesame make money?
- How do I share my site improvement ideas?
- Is Credit Sesame a credit repair organization?
- How is Credit Sesame different than other sites?
- Why doesn't Credit Sesame have a phone number?
- Will using Credit Sesame hurt my credit score?