Credit scores are used to evaluate the level of risk that you present as a customer. Credit scores are not only used on credit card and loan applications. These days, many different types of businesses such as employers, insurers, landlords, and mobile phone providers all use credit scores to evaluate customers. The good news is Credit Sesame gives you the tools, analysis, and insight to help you understand, maintain, and even better your credit score.
Articles in this section
- What types of accounts typically report on my credit report?
- What is a "thin" credit file?
- Why doesn't my account appear on my credit report?
- Why is the balance on my account incorrect on my credit report?
- What is a collection account?
- I don't recognize accounts appearing on my credit report?
- Where can I get my TransUnion credit report?
- What is credit utilization?
- Why is my credit score important?
- How do I remove an account or negative remark that has been paid off or resolved?
Article is closed for comments.