Your personal information is everywhere these days with the proliferation of social networks, emails, and text messages. If your identity is stolen, it may severely hamper or prevent you from taking out a mortgage, credit card, or other type of credit. Identity thieves can also commit tax fraud. It is beneficial to take steps to proactively protect your identity and credit.
Articles in this section
- How can I find out more details about the Credit Sesame premium plans?
- What is Monthly Credit Report (24/7 access)?
- What is credit dispute resolution assistance?
- What are daily 1 bureau credit score updates?
- What is $50k and $1M identity theft insurance?
- I'm a Platinum Plan subscriber and have been a victim of Identity theft. How do I get assistance?
- What is lost wallet restoration?
- What is full-service identity restoration?
- Why would I want identity theft protection?