Using Credit Sesame does not affect your score in any way. When Credit Sesame accesses your credit on your behalf there is only a "soft" credit inquiry into your credit which does not hurt your score like a hard inquiry from a lender might. Learn more here!
Articles in this section
- What is the email address to reach customer support?
- I had good approval odds. Why was I denied?
- Why won't Credit Sesame accept my password reset security question?
- Why will Credit Sesame not accept my password?
- How does Credit Sesame make money?
- How do I share my site improvement ideas?
- Is Credit Sesame a credit repair organization?
- How is Credit Sesame different than other sites?
- Why doesn't Credit Sesame have a phone number?
- Will using Credit Sesame hurt my credit score?