Your credit score can fluctuate from month to month based on number of factors even when you are paying back balances as agreed. Factors other than payments that can impact your credit score from month to month include: credit inquiries, newly opened loans, changes in balances or high credit limits, and more. For more insight into the specific factors impacting your personal credit score, we recommend that you visit the “My Credit” page in your Credit Sesame account.
Articles in this section
- Why am I not receiving the password reset email?
- How do I reset my password?
- How often will Credit Sesame update my score?
- Credit Sesame is not reporting my information correctly. What can I do?
- I think my Credit Sesame account has been compromised. What should I do?
- I don't know which email I used to create my account. How can I find out?
- Where do you get my loan balance and interest rate information from?
- Why doesn't my credit card appear in my Credit Sesame account?
- Why can't I log in to my account?
- Why did my credit score change?