In order to reset the PIN associated with your Credit Sesame account on the mobile app, you first must be able to log into your account via the mobile app. Once in your account, select "Settings" from the main menu and select "Reset PIN" from the settings menu. You'll then need to log out of the Credit Sesame app. On your next log in, you'll need to enter your email and password, and then you'll be prompted to create a new PIN.
Articles in this section
- How can I put a fraud alert on my credit report?
- How do I unsubscribe from email?
- How do I reset my password?
- I forgot my email address.
- How often will my Credit Sesame profile update?
- How do I close, delete or deactivate my Credit Sesame account?
- There is something incorrect on my credit profile.
- Why am I unable to create an account?
- I'm having difficulty with step 2 of registration. What can I do?
- Why is the system not accepting my address?